Join the Bobcat Volunteer Brigade
- Whether you can spare 3 hours a year or 3 hours a week, there are things you can do to help as a parent, guardian, grandparent, or other adult volunteer!
Current Volunteer Needs
Parent volunteers are needed to assist with the preparation and execution of the Staff Appreciation Event for all Sage Creek HS Teachers and Staff. The PTSA-sponsored event is to thank the staff for all the do to help our students. The event includes food, beverages, and relaxing spa-like services for our staff.
WHERE: SCHS Cafeteria
- Thursday, April 27: volunteers from 3:00 - 5:00 pm for preparation.
- Friday, April 28: volunteers from 8:00 am - noon for preparation.
- Friday, April 28: volunteers from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm for the Staff Appreciation event.
(You can volunteer just for part of the time too!)
Please click on the Staff Appreciation Volunteer Link to sign up to volunteer for this event and view the specific shift needs.
Please contact Mrs. Eddie Buscher with questions: email@example.com
Please view other current needs via our Membership Toolkit:
(The documentation below is not needed to volunteer during Registration Days)
To volunteer on campus during regular school hours, adult volunteers must have the following 2 documents on file at the SCHS Office:
- CUSD Volunteer Application
- Copy of your driver's License
*TB tests are no longer needed per CUSD Board of Trustees.