Attendance Procedures Informe Ausencia Calendars California Healthy Kids Survey Champion Bobcats Directions to Campus Drop-Off and Pick Up Map Internet Safety Letterman Jacket Selection Mission / Vision / Core Values Other Links Our History Public Transportation Staff Directory Student Parking Permits 2018-2019 Registration Information 2017-18 Senior Information
Advanced Placement - AP Advisory AVID Bell Schedules Digital Textbooks Departments MiraCosta College at SCHS Trimester Schedule S.T.E.M. Elective Career Pathways Library Yearbook Course Syllabi Sage Creek Drama SCHS Dance Company Sage Creek Genius Project Schools Attended by Staff Tutoring Welcome Faculty Link Crew Testing NHS Peer to Peer Tutoring
Athletics Fall Sports Winter Sports Spring Sports Athletic Trainer's Corner Club Sports NCAA Eligibility Center
Sage Creek ASB ASB Executive Board and Commissions Clubs Class Councils Sage Creek Class Cup Finances
Counseling Department Home Academic Planning Course Requests 2018-19 Course Requests - Incoming 9th Grade Course Requests - Incoming 9th Grade (Español) College Planning Career Planning Personal and Social Well Being Community Service Forms Presentations Testing Transcripts AP Exam Information CUSD Parent University Requesting Letter(s) of Recommendation School Counseling Curriculum
The Sage Creek Foundation
PTSA Contact Us Donate / Shop & Earn Membership Newsletter Programs of PTSA Reflections Art Program Resources for Students & Families School Directory Senior Grad Nite Volunteers Book Club Community Voice
FAQ's Showcase / Campus Tours / Shadow Cats Students New to CUSD Alumni Videos


Current SCHS Students

Requests for Colleges:

To request a transcript to be sent to a college during the school year---


PLEASE NOTE: For Common App colleges that allow electronic submission through Naviance you Do Not need to request an official transcript be sent. Counselors will electronically send transcripts through Naviance.


For all other applications:

1. Download and complete a "Request for Official Transcript Form

2. Bring the request form to the Registrar's office in the Counseling Center.

3. Provide a stamped envelope addressed to the college(s) for which you want the transcript sent. Please print the name and address clearly.

4. LEAVE THE RETURN ADDRESS AREA BLANK.  We will stamp it with our Sage Creek address.

5. We will notify you within 48 hours if you are requesting to pick up the transcript(s) otherwise we will mail it for you.


Requests for Scholarships:

To request an Official Transcript for Scholarship Applications---

1. Download and complete a "Request for Official Transcript Form

2. Bring the request form to the Registrar's office in the Counseling Center.

3. We will notify you within 48 hours that your transcript(s) are ready for pick up.



Seniors will be completing a "Senior Check Out Form" prior to graduation.  The Senior Check out form provides an area for you to indicate where to send your Final Official Transcript.  Final Transcripts for Seniors will be mailed to the institution you indicated no later than June 30th of each school year.

Contact the Registrar

You may email or fax your Transcript Request form to the Registrar if you prefer

Registrar: Vicki Ruby


phone: 760-331-6650

fax: 760-730-9147



Former SCHS Students

If you are a former or Graduate student of SCHS requesting an Official Transcript, 

1. Download and complete a "Request for Official Transcript" form 

2. Be sure to provide the following information as requested on the form

  • Name you used while at SCHS
  • Date of Birth
  • Graduation year or last year you attended SCHS
  • Where you want the official transcript sent-ie the college name & address or students address
  • Delivery Preference-ie mailed or picked up
  • Best contact phone number(s)