We inspire each student to discover personal strengths and talents.
Through self-discovery, students will make informed decisions that prepare them for college and career success.
Examples of acceptable changes:
1. Level change: e.g. you have Spanish 1A on your schedule, but you need to be in Spanish 1B.
2. Open Period: less than five classes in one trimester.
3. Incorrect class: incorrect class, e.g. you requested ASL but received Spanish.
Examples of unacceptable changes:
1. We cannot accept requests for a specific teacher, trimester, or period.
2. Required grade level courses will not be dropped.
3. AP courses cannot be dropped without teacher, dept. chair, administrative and parental consent.
Adding/dropping a class:
Students can request a schedule change within the first 10 days of each trimester. Deadline per trimester:
Trimester 1: September 13th, 2016
Trimester 2: December 9th, 2016
Trimester 3: March 24th, 2017