Sage Creek High School offers eighteen sports programs. Sage Creek is proud to be part of the North County Conference with most of our teams participating in the Avocado West.
If you have questions please contact:
In order to tryout for a team at Sage Creek student-athletes must fully complete an Athletic Packet. The Athletic Packet will be collected on November 12th and 13th in the main office before school, at lunch, and after school until 3:30. Athletes will need to collect their clearance card from the Athletic Director's office after school on Friday, November 14th. Athletes will not be able to tryout until they have a clearance card.
If you participated in a fall sport and plan to tryout for a winter sport please submit a copy of your grades to the athletic director.
Winter Sports Tryouts
- Boys Basketball - Saturday, November 15th from 8-10 AM and Monday, November 17th from 5-7 PM
- Girls Basketball - November 15th, 10 AM-12 PM, November 17th-19th 3-5 PM
- Girls Soccer - Monday, November 17th-19th, from 3-5 PM
- Boys Soccer - Monday, November 17th-19th, from 5-7 PM
- Wrestling - Saturday, November 15th, from 9-11:30 AM
Mandatory Student Meeting
The student meeting is being postponed until after Thanksgiving Break. More detail will be posted soon.
Mandatory Parent Meeting
More information will be posted soon.