The SCHS PTSA facilitates the collaboration of the Sage Creek parent, teacher, and student teams to enhance students' lives by encouraging active involvement of the teams through effective communication and programs.
CPR Class 3/23 & 3/29
WHO: All Bobcat students and parents are invited to learn or update your CPR skills. Sign-up today because class space is limited & registration is required.
WHERE: SCHS Cafeteria
WHEN: Choose which class date works best for you:
Thurs., 3/23/17 from 3:00-5:00 PM
(w/ FREE FOOD @ 2:45!)
or Wed., 3/29/17 from 6:00-8:00 PM
COST: $20 per individual
[*Scholarships available for families with financial hardship
- inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.]
DETAILS: This PTSA-Sponsored 2-hour adult, child and infant CPR class is taught by a certified instructor, Sue Lockhardt of Lockhardt Training (www.lockhart-training.com).
We need you for PTSA Board by 3/29
SCHS Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is looking for parents to join our fun team! (Nominations are needed before 3/29).
Who do we need on our 2017-18 Executive Board?
- President - Skills needed for this officer position are organization, people skills, leadership, and listening
- Programs VP - Skills needed for this officer position are organization, collaboration, planning, & delegation
Who do we need as Program Coordinators?
- Reflections Art Program - Skills needed for this coordinator position are good organization, communication, (and a love of the arts helps too)
- Health & Safety Program Coordinator - Skills needed for this coordinator position are organization, planning, & a desire to develop programs to promote student health & safety.
All of these positions are very flexible in your schedule and we would love to speak to you about any of these great opportunities to strengthen our Bobcat Community! We will train and guide any person who is interested in volunteering for one of these PTSA positions.