The SCHS PTSA facilitates the collaboration of the Sage Creek parent, teacher, and student teams to enhance students' lives by encouraging active involvement of the teams through effective communication and programs.
Coffee w/Principal & Counselors 3/2
Coffee with the Principal & Counselors
- Thursday, March 2
- 7:45-8:30 AM
- In SCHS Cafeteria
All parents are invited to enjoy coffee & snacks with Mr. Morales and our counselors while they come learn about:
- The Course Request Process for 2017-18
- The Sage Creek Accreditation Process
Stretch & Stress Reduction Class 3/3
A Pre-Finals Event to Stretch & Reduce Stress!
- Friday, March 3
- 11:25-11:55 AM (starts promptly @ lunch)
- Sessions are in Wrestling Room
Led by a Professional Trainer
- Small group setting
- FREE FOOD
RSVP Required—Sign-up Here
Medical Services Mini-Fair 3/15
Info coming soon!
Volunteer for '17-18 PTSA Board by 3/29
- By March 29, 2017, the PTSA Nominating Committee needs to find volunteers to fill a officer and chairperson positions for '17-18 Executive Board. PTSA Election is Wed., 4/26/17.
- If interested in volunteering for a position, please complete the online SCHS PTSA Questionnaire.
- See sagecreekhs.carlsbadusd.net/executiveboard for a list of current positions, and view job descriptions here.
- Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.